The One Where Macbeth Becomes Thane of Cawdor

You think just because I don't ever talk to you fools that I don't know anything? Well you are wrong if you thought that. I am starting to see just how strange people are being and there is just something that is not quite right but I have yet to lay my finger on it. Between Macbeth and Duncan there is a strange vibe. Maybe it is that Macbeth is jealous that Duncan's son Malcom is in line to be King? But that can't be right, because Macbeth is going to be the Thane of Cawder. I am going to be keeping a strong eye on the two.. ~SP
Image result for friends memes

Comments

Lady Macduff said…
I wonder what kind of strange things are happening between Macbeth and King Duncan. I thought that they were both very close and that they valued each other. I must be missing something here...

Popular posts from this blog

The One Where Macbeth Starts Acting Suspicious

The One Where I Cannot Unfeel the Terror at Night