The One Where You Could Hear Murder in the Air

Duncan has been murdered! What a terrible tragedy that has come about. Everything about the night was wrong. Nothing felt right. Even the servants woke up in the middle of the night in horror, along with myself. I can not believe this! And who was it? His guards, who were supposed to be protecting him. This only means that no one is protected, right? This sick act done by the guards left them even in horror, their faces screamed guilt, as they looked at us in "confusion." Looks like we need to take care of them. I guess after all, Macbeth is not as bad as I thought he was, it was just the guards.
Image result for friends memes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The One Where Macbeth Starts Acting Suspicious

The One Where I Cannot Unfeel the Terror at Night

The One Where Macbeth Becomes Thane of Cawdor